1.25.2011

orange you glad.

Yes, Orange.

I like it. A lot. And I have no idea why. I think my obsession started maybe 7 years ago. Maybe it had something to do with it being one of my high school colors. And/or that it's one of Auburn's colors. And I got into school there but someone (I won't mention any names...dad) wouldn't let me go. And my collection has grown to where if I see anything in the store that is remotely close to orange (coral, tangerine, whathaveyou), it comes home with me. Well, not always. That would be very scary and I would suspect it might concern you. Here is an example of my love for it:



That is my house. And that is my cute little doggie's bed. She's actually spitting image to that picture.

Did you know that orange is the color for hunger awareness? Yep! My girl, Rachael Ray, talks about this concern all the time. And she loves orange almost as much as I do! A girl after my own heart. I like to cook and bake. So sticking to her website, where she has tons of great items that are useful and cute, is what I will do!

More on hunger awareness tomorrow. I am actually very very excited about sharing it with you. So much so, that I'm ready to write it now.

But...I leave you with this instead:
"Hatred stirs up contentions, but love covers all transgressions." - Proverbs 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment