3.28.2011

le bain.

guest bath

bozo the clown lights! a nice variety of colors too...and broken vinyl blinds. and more fabulous mauve trim. and mauve light plates.

I'm not exactly sure what the color was on the wall...I think it's the same color as the rest of the house was. And the color used to paint the master trim.

Eww, eww, eww. Ick, ick, ick. Bleh.
Ok, I got that out of my system.

this room doesn't have the best lighting. and apparently in 1 year I also learned how to handle a camera better...I have no idea what's going on up there.
wall color: Abalone by Benjamin Moore
cabinets: French Roast by Behr

I put roman shades in all of the windows upstairs. the poor pitiful vinyl blinds had to go.
mirror: Kirkland's
light fixture: Lowe's.
for the record, not my favorite...my handy dad hung the one I love in the master bath & then told me later that it was the biggest pain in the butt p.o.s. that he's ever dealt with. but mannnn do I like it. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to find/like a three light oil-rubbed bronze light fixture. oh well.

there's just something about a clean shower...
bath mat: Target
shower curtain: World Market


No comments:

Post a Comment