4.02.2011

lions den.

ok, not really a lions den.

but, the large hairball in the living room makes me feel like a lion did live here.
I will tell you...I was a bit apprehensive about posting these befores.
but then I remembered that I was not the culprit of said mess.

hey dad.
this is the day of the inspection. so inspector's gadget [yes, I went there] is on the table beside dad.
icky track lights above dad that had to go.
didn't get old grungy fan in.

tada!
wall color: Wickham Gray by Benjamin Moore
fireplace screen: Target
rug: Target
coffee table: Ikea
chair: World Market [it's a twin sleeper--hooray!]
orange and white pillow: TJ Maxx
dog bed: Phydeaux [cute lil store in town]
fan: Lowes

this should really say "progress"...

see ya track lights!
I need some wall art and shelves. there is a panting over the sofa, but my walls are still so bare.

drum pendant: Overstock
table: grandma's house
chairs: my other grandma's house
chair cushions: World Market -- except I don't love them.
sofa: hand me down from mom & dad w/ cover from Bed Bath & Beyond
pillows: Target
tray on coffee table: Target

ps: I'm sorry for being lazy and taking pictures with my phone of the afters. It's just quicker to snap and upload. so very sorry but you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment