11.23.2011

thankful for.

i have a lot to be thankful for this year.
so i decided to make a list.
i am thankful for:

1.  my mom 
[new year, new hair color.]


2.  my goofy dad


3.  my sistercat 


4.  my little hispanic family


nephew 1


nephew 2


neice 1


nephew 3


5.  my beardly brother-in-law who i made beardly cupcakes for
[yes, sistercat is sporting similar beard in picture 3]


6.  my mustache bash and my amazing friends


7.  the color orange


8.  sparkle flats that just came in the mail
this brings a whole new meaning to twinkle toes.


9. sparkle nails that are so fun to wear


10.  NC State football
win or lose, i will always bleed red.


11.  my silly dog


12.  most importantly, jesus


because without him, i'd still be lost.


"enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise.  Give thanks to Him; bless His name." - Psalm 100:4


what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment