4.16.2012

update.

what i'm doing:
i just finished my first round of clinical!
hooray!
i was blessed with a great instructor,
great nurses who loved to teach me,
great patients who allowed me to learn,
and a great group to learn with!
back to school tomorrow to learn more,
and to help me to continue to grow to be a great nurse.

what i'm eating:
yep, it's green.
and it's called a green monster.
this isn't my first rodeo, 
i blogged about it here.
it's probably full of nickel.
and i probably don't care.
at all. because it's good.
and it's good for me.
and because God said in Genesis 1:29,
"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it.  They will be yours for food."
so, thank you very much, God, I will eat it.
and I will rejoice in doing so.

what it's made of:
spinach
frozen bananas
frozen pineapple
strawberries
1 T chia seeds
1 T almond butter
1 t maca powder
1/4 c coconut yogurt
12 oz water

what it tastes like:

amazingness

fact: that's an actual word.
i thought i made it up,
but it seems that someone else out there is just as clever as i.
see here.

what i'm learning:
final product:

i have attempted this twice.
twice at 5:30am before going to the hospital.
before finding a video and attempting to just braid then bun.
but as it turns out, there's an art to it.
and it takes time.  not 5 minutes.
will repost later when i master it.

what i'm living:
striving daily to have an attitude worth catching.
loving like jesus.
he died for me,
being bold for him is the least i can do!

"submit yourselves therefore to God.  Resist the devil & he will FLEE 

from you." - james 4:7


keep shining!




No comments:

Post a Comment