6.22.2011

teresia.

habari za asubuhi
[good morning]

here is Teresia & I outside the current orphanage.
I love this woman like crazy already.
she has a H U G E heart, and loves Jesus with every inch of it.
every single one of these children are her babies, and they love her and call her Mama.
she is always smiling, always rejoicing, and always wearing something colorful.
she is the epitome of a joyful woman.
it is my prayer that, I too, may be filled daily with the joy she shares.

"These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." - John 15:11


2 comments:

  1. Mel: your blog makes me smile bigger wverytime I read it! God bless you and my prayers are with you! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love reading your blog! It feels me with joy for what you are doing and what He has prepared for me :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete