this is new:
but it's impossible to be scared of it.
because it's in the shape of a snowman head.
black bean brownies
1/3 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 t EnerG egg replacer + 2 T water
1 T coconut oil, melted
1/4 c cocoa powder
1/2 t baking powder
1/4 c sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 t espresso powder
1/4 c semisweet chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
spray muffin tin (mine was silicone - no need to)
2. pureé beans in food processor
3. add remaining ingredients to food processor except chocolate chips
4. once batter is smooth, stir in chocolate chips
5. bake in oven for 18 minutes or until sides start to pull away from sides of pan
6. let cool for 30 minutes before taking out of pan
these are so fudgy, so rich, and so delicious.
and best of all: they are gfree and vegan!